Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Auto Delete Recordings / Keep only x Episodes

pacha2

New member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I've been looking for some way to automatically manage your recordings.
So for example if you only wanted to keep 2 episodes of Match of the Day, but the latest week (4 episodes, I believe) of Eastenders.

I'm using an Enigma2 Vu Duo running ViX 3.0, I think I had a similar option in the past with a Humax Freesat box.
I've not been able to locate this feature, script or plugin, but I could easily be looking in the wrong place :-)

As a last restort I thought about a cron job, but was hoping for something a little more user friendly.

Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top