Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Auto Reboot?

  • Thread starter Thread starter suprich
  • Start date Start date
S

suprich

Guest
Evening folks, is there any way to set my box to reboot automatically once per day? I don't have many issues but a reboot seems to reset everything and have me running smoothly. I could of course just do this manually every day but an auto reboot at 5am for example would be great.

I read a forum saying look in Vix and power management but I don't have that option in Vix. ..

Cheers
 
Look at Menu -> Timers -> Power Timers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top