Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] auto resolution

  • Thread starter Thread starter skooby
  • Start date Start date
S

skooby

Guest
Hi,

I hope someone can help with this as its driving me mad. My problem is with auto resolution. When I am playing mkv movies the auto resolution stretches the image vertically so people have long heads! For instance one has a resolution of 1920x796 @24. Overscan (just scale on my tv) is off so it should display as letter box but its stretched vertically. I have tried installing auto resolution plugin but its the same.
Helios 006
Any ideas?

Thanks
Skooby

Edit: this has obviously been a problem for a while as I found an old thread with a work around. If I change the display mode from letter box to just scan then go back in and then set it to letterbox again the mkv will play correctly.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top