Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Auto timer issue - showing background jobs running

  • Thread starter Thread starter benh86123
  • Start date Start date
B

benh86123

Guest
Hi guys,

Seem to be having a few issues with background 'jobs' running and preventing auto timers from creating actual timers to record.

Work's out sporadically but then all of a sudden they won't work and when I press the portal button it shows as per below;
15139561_10154247384191025_876281459_n.webp

When i try and restart it says # number of background jobs are running....

I've been racking my brains, reflashed numerous times & also reformatted the connected hdd.

Any help would be so much appreciated as I'm not sure what else I can do.

Many thanks in advance.

Ben
 
Any non default plugins installed?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top