Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] Auto Timers and Channel 4 HD

Er, sorry, I meant where on earth does the number 126 come from?
But now I realise that it's probably just the first unused number in the Freesat numbering scheme.

Freesat removed Channel 4 HD in 2018 because they didn't want to pay the money. Those were the two numbers that they had used so we used the vacated one again. I am afraid we did not have bright sparks around to suggest number we use for hacks, sorry if the decision making falls short of any expectations out there.

Channel 4 HD which has not been on Freesat since 22 February 2018. You don't need to use ABM, you can make your own bouquets and use your own numbering system.
 
Last edited:
"It's the number channel 4 HD used to be on Freesat" would have sufficed.
 
I did offer to have a go at a glossary. But was shot down in flames as there were different systems!! But a glossary is just explaining all the terms. Which I thought would be a help for newcomers. I've certainly learnt much in the last few weeks.
 
>Er, sorry, I meant where on earth does the number 126 come from?

As far as I can tell:

1. 126 was the old CH4HD Freesat number, with Four7 on 127.
2. The customMix.xml file tells ABM to use 126 for CH4HD. https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...Hacks-Examples&p=472107&viewfull=1#post472107.

Now the obvious question, to me, is why is the customMix.xml required for Ch4HD/126 but not Four7 which just appeared on 127 after scanning the transponder?? Perhaps the code is already dormant in the ABM??

I've got to where I want to be without all the answers!!
 
.... Four7 is SD not HD.
 
>... Four7 is SD not HD.

Yes, I knew that but as on same transponder thought it appeared with Ch4HD. Apologies for my error.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top