I still prefer sky series link for ease, and the sky folder system. Anyway my issue.....
I have set auto timers for may programs, some of the timers for the likes of daily soaps I have set a folder on the HDD to keep them together. For example /media/hdd/movie/Emmerdale/ the problem is that all the programs are going into /media/hdd/movie/. When I check the TIMER it shows as location Default, I can select /media/hdd/movie/Emmerdale/ on the timer and also move the recording from /media/hdd/movie/ to /media/hdd/movie/Emmerdale/ manually after its recorded, but why is the auto timer not setting the timer correctly?
I have set auto timers for may programs, some of the timers for the likes of daily soaps I have set a folder on the HDD to keep them together. For example /media/hdd/movie/Emmerdale/ the problem is that all the programs are going into /media/hdd/movie/. When I check the TIMER it shows as location Default, I can select /media/hdd/movie/Emmerdale/ on the timer and also move the recording from /media/hdd/movie/ to /media/hdd/movie/Emmerdale/ manually after its recorded, but why is the auto timer not setting the timer correctly?