T
taoy
Guest
Some of my auto timers aren't working, and I don't know why. Not all of them; most work, but every now an then a timer doesn't record the programme.
On my old Tivo I used to be able to look at a season pass, and see all the up coming programmes that matched it, so I could confirm which one was going to be recorded, and whether there was a conflict or not.
On VIX I don't seem to get any information about conflicts, and I can't see what shows in the EPG will be recorded due to an auto-timer.
Is this missing, or am I looking in the wrong place?
It's possible that my shows aren't recording because of a scheduling conflict, but I don't know. At face value it just appears that they are not working
.
Can someone please point me in the right direction to resolve this?
Thanks.
On my old Tivo I used to be able to look at a season pass, and see all the up coming programmes that matched it, so I could confirm which one was going to be recorded, and whether there was a conflict or not.
On VIX I don't seem to get any information about conflicts, and I can't see what shows in the EPG will be recorded due to an auto-timer.
Is this missing, or am I looking in the wrong place?
It's possible that my shows aren't recording because of a scheduling conflict, but I don't know. At face value it just appears that they are not working
Can someone please point me in the right direction to resolve this?
Thanks.
