Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Auto Timers

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhilBramford
  • Start date Start date
P

PhilBramford

Guest
Hi Everyone

I'm having a small problem when using auto timers,

I get the epg up, scroll to the program I wish to record, press Blue then Green Green. and then the planned recordings are listed in the Timer list and the programs do record however most of the programs dont hilight red like they do when you press record which makes it hard to know at a glance what you have set to record

Xtrend XT9200 running the latest Vix on the native epg

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
 
When they actually start recording you will get the red icon until than they will appear in the timerlist - that in itself is an indication that the box will record. I have over 30 AT across boxes and never had issues.
 
When they actually start recording you will get the red icon until than they will appear in the timerlist - that in itself is an indication that the box will record. I have over 30 AT across boxes and never had issues.
But they don't always show up as highlighted (before recording starts). And that also applies to "normal" repeating timers.
 
Thank you for the replies, just wanted to check I wasn't doing something wrong
 
Hi again

I also have a DVB T usb stick as a third tuner and when I set up an auto time with that the program hilights red, it just seem to be the DVB S that doesn't


Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top