Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Autobouqetmaker freesat fix not working

FoxForceFive

New member
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My freesat abm was failing.

Found the fix here & sent the file to my box, & now it doesn't say 'tuner lock', but rather it crashes.

Excuse the poor picture but took a photo of the crash screen with errors on it before it disappeared.

.DSC_1634.webp
 
I suggest that you try using just Sky UK (SD) within ABM, just to see if that runs OK and to confirm that the Freesat bug is the cause of your current woes.
When you FTP'd the Freesat fix to your box, I presume you rebooted afterwards?
It is a good idea to attach the latest crash log with your next post - there should be a clear audit trail to the failure in there.
Good luck!
 
Really sorry about this, but that file uploaded had some edits for features in ABM which came in after 100 There was also a fix for teh wroing ITV region being selected. This is why it has the different crash.

In essence all you needed to do is edit the FEC value so that it is
fec_inner="0"
Do you have a copy of the old file?


You may wish to look at the guide on taking screenshots
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44054-How-to-take-screen-shots-How-to-attach-files
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I just renamed the old file in case of any issues, always do learnt my lesson the hard way!

I'll go in & manually edit the file as per your instructions.

Cheers for the advice.

As an addendum, I've been meaning to update vix, but didn't want to do it now as last time I did it I needed to flash from scratch to repair & won't have time before the big fight Sunday am!
 
Will upload the edited file after I've done it this evening (won't have a chance til then).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top