Hi, I'm hoping for some advice regarding Autobouquetmaker.
I've just received my VU+ Duo2 from WoS, pre-installed with the latest ViX image, (I assume). Everything appears to be working, both tuners seem okay (PIP works fine), auto scan pulls in hundreds of channels, CrossEPG seems to be fine, but when I try to use ABM it fails when scanning with the following message:
'Time out for tuner lock'
I'm obviously not recording anything, and the icon for the second tuner activates when scanning, but appears to fail when no channels are found.
I've not tried messing around flashing anything as the box is more or less exactly as it left WoS.
Any ideas & suggestions please?
TIA.
I've just received my VU+ Duo2 from WoS, pre-installed with the latest ViX image, (I assume). Everything appears to be working, both tuners seem okay (PIP works fine), auto scan pulls in hundreds of channels, CrossEPG seems to be fine, but when I try to use ABM it fails when scanning with the following message:
'Time out for tuner lock'
I'm obviously not recording anything, and the icon for the second tuner activates when scanning, but appears to fail when no channels are found.
I've not tried messing around flashing anything as the box is more or less exactly as it left WoS.
Any ideas & suggestions please?
TIA.
