Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great move forward now I am used to the new layout and configurations I will never go back :)

All we need now is an automatic update for picons and I will never have to use Filezilla or DreamEdit again :)

Thanks for all your hard work

Stumpey
 
Good call forgot about them.... job for when I get home :)

Any particular set ?

Stumpey
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats ViX team on yet another beautiful feature to an already SOLID image.

Couple of quick questions :

1. ABP News (which was Star News till sometime back) is an Asian news channel, which seems to have gone missing in the Autobouquet scan. How can I add it back in ?

2. I always prefer to keep a sub-set of my favorite channels. After running the Autobouquet, I downloaded the bouquets using Dreamboxedit 5.1.0.1 (latest version), got some duplicacy errors but otherwise everything went fine. I added "My favorites" folder (the built-in favorites is used by other family members) and added my channels to it and uploaded it back. Everything running perfectly fine....my question is, if I do a rescan using Autobouquet, do I need to recreate or update "my favorites" folder?
 
[MOVED] : To a new thread HERE


I use picons from the feeds, so I never have to update them manually.

Can you point me to how to set this up? Can I specify the path of picons folder as well (point to USB) ? Am missing a few picons for a new set of channels : UMP Movies, UMP Stars.
 
Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

Is there any chance at the next version we will get the irish sports channels on ALL bouquets as the space is there for them? to be added like on the original auto bouquets? and fixing the missing SBO / BBC / Sport Interactive Channels?
A great start and lighting fast,

Thanks Again
 
1- First of all we were aware that those providers provide STB's that are capable of updating the 'official' channel list. We still don't know this about German providers. Knowing that we went to
2- look into the data transmitted by the transponders to see if we could find and decipher data providing that kind of info. Once we were able to use the data we went to
3- look for information published by those providers about their channellists, so we could compare our results with the official lists.

So that's pretty much what should be done for any provider we want to add to AutoBouquetMaker (plus of course a huge amount of time to investigate and to adapt the plugin).
Thanks Rob for your response, I guess I can start to understand the difficulties for Germany, where there is no total channel packaging such as Freesat or Sky(UK).
Even on the Sky (Deutschland) receiver only the Sky channels are in a defined sequence, the rest (and mostly frequently accessed by Germans) are user programmed into 1->99...... then you have the 16? HD+ channels which use the same encryption but that is about the only connection.

Although the 2 Sky EPG's look different, I guess Sky (Deutschland) uses similar transmissions which can be picked up a la Sky UK - perhaps? ..... but it still wouldn't give you a list of ALL German stations only Sky.

Will think and discuss
 
Why not copy Setanta & any other channels you want that are not in your chosen locations scan to your own custom bouquet?
Next update should fix sky interactive channels.

Because it's not as tidy as the AutoBouquet plugin which puts it in Sport where it belongs :). I'm sure the new plugin is great, but I'm happy using AutoBouquet at the moment which also incorporates the Irish channels.

Why not at the end of the day? It's not like the new plugin separates ESPN, Chelsea TV or any other 'bolt on' channels which people may or not have access too, it includes them all regardless.
 
Because it's not as tidy as the AutoBouquet plugin which puts it in Sport where it belongs :). I'm sure the new plugin is great, but I'm happy using AutoBouquet at the moment which also incorporates the Irish channels.

Why not at the end of the day? It's not like the new plugin separates ESPN, Chelsea TV or any other 'bolt on' channels which people may or not have access too, it includes them all regardless.


Your more than welcome to use any method you choose to sort your channels, but the OE-Alliance ABM generates bouquets true to the region specified by the user in their setup. at present it's doing exactly what it's designed to do, setanta is not even a UK channel and as such is not on the uk sky channel line up.
 
Your more than welcome to use any method you choose to sort your channels, but the OE-Alliance ABM generates bouquets true to the region specified by the user in their setup. at present it's doing exactly what it's designed to do, setanta is not even a UK channel and as such is not on the uk sky channel line up.
And that's exactly the beauty of this plugin: it leaves any other bouquets in place. So now on top of my 'normal' lists I have an amount of ABM created ones.
 
And that's exactly the beauty of this plugin: it leaves any other bouquets in place. So now on top of my 'normal' lists I have an amount of ABM created ones.


yes same here. the channels i need that are not part of the sky uk lineup are in their own custom bouquet, all the rest are auto updated every morning by ABM, i even set my brothers receiver up like this and he's over joyed as he's a total technophobe who cant operate a toaster without it blowing up in his face.
 
sky sports interative channels need adding
AutoBouquetMaker released!​

After a period of intensive testing ViX has released their new AutoBouquetMaker, included in all images from build 514. This unique functionality creates bouquets for a number of major providers, where the user has a lot of influence on the layout. Easy to use and very fast running, with an option for regular automated scans.

For this we have to thank Andy Blacburn & Sandro Cavazzoni who have spent a lot of time to create this fabulous feature.
 
Last edited:
Hi all

I seem to be having a little problem my box and ABM (xtrend 9200 5.14) seems to hang during the "bouquets generation" and I get the spinning ViX in the top right and jams, I have tried reinstalling the image.

any help would be great

Thank you
 
Do you have twin feeds into the nox or one set up as loopthrough or same? if the later try disabling the tuner and than scanning
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top