Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the hard work, but need more flexibility and/or ability to tweak if necessary with standard available tools.
 
Just tried software update on 504 which im currently on and found nothing.
Is 514 latest stable?
 
Just tried software update on 504 which im currently on and found nothing.
Is 514 latest stable?

I believe ( not sure as I'm online via my phone ), the latest image is set as unstable.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Re: ViX released AutoBouquetMaker

Many thanks for this plugin which must have taken a huge effort.

Sadly I need STV HD, so will pass on using this just now.

Once STV HD appears I will certainly use it.

Cheers

Appreciate the hard work, but need more flexibility and/or ability to tweak if necessary with standard available tools.

Well the plugin is not going to be to every ones liking, but for those who just want a bouquet to follow the service provider, such as sky UK it's in my opinion perfect as is. if it's not up to your needs you can still use other methods to update your bouquets although with this plugin once setup its fully automated.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
thanks Andy and Skaman :lifting:

work very fine on my et4000, good
 
A great addition to a already fabulous image.

Well done the VIX team.
 
thanks guys , will hopefully give it a try, i,m just a little reluctant straight away as last time i updated gave me problems and had to restore to an earlier version
 
Many thanks for this plugin which must have taken a huge effort.

Sadly I need STV HD, so will pass on using this just now.

Once STV HD appears I will certainly use it.

Cheers

If you can find the service reference for STV HD in the all list, you can manually change it for the channel on pos 103 - not a biggy as I do it for my regional variation
 
First off fantastic plugin works very well and wow the scan is very fast indeed, Big thanks to Andy and Skaman... Great work!

I noticed on DreamBoxEdit you can't 'receive files from dreambox' with the bouquets generated by this plugin? i get an error message. Is this not possible or i'm i doing something wrong?
With the other AutoBouquets plugin, When channels change frequency the picons will no longer be displayed so I would load the bouquets onto DremBoxEdit so i could update picon ref's when they change but Looks like i can't do this now or is there another way to do this?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A big thank you to the developers/testers of this plugin. I was a User of the Silverfox/Mr.Mister bouquets and liked the layout, however the ease of use and automation of these bouquets is a winner. The HD swap is also a lovely addition which I don't remember being in the beta release when I last tested.

Since using the autobouquets for SKY (East Anglia) I have noticed the following:

No entries for Sky Anytime (Not that I use this, but some might)
Setanta Sports/Setanta Ireland Missing (This might be due to the SKY region selected, however some users might need these channels)
Channel Numbers (The Mr.Mister bouquets prefixed the channel name with the corresponding channel number. Is there an option to enable this?)

Again big thanks for all the hard work!
 
I didn't notice that there was no Setanta Sports & Setanta Ireland, Was watching one of them early today when the football was on using the other autobouquets. So yeah i'm 1 of those users that would very much like these 2 channels added to all regions. also didn't notice Sky Anytime wasn't there either, I would also like these channels added also please.

I had a look to see what else i didn't notice and i'm not 100% sure about how many channels there should be but there are no BBC Interactive channels in the BBC interactive bouquets (i think there is meant to be 1) and there is only 1 sky interactive channel (i think there is meant to be 18) which is in the BBC interactive bouquets. The Sky interactive bouquets is empty.
 
First off fantastic plugin works very well and wow the scan is very fast indeed, Big thanks to Andy and Skaman... Great work!

I noticed on DreamBoxEdit you can't 'receive files from dreambox' with the bouquets generated by this plugin? i get an error message. Is this not possible or i'm i doing something wrong?
With the other AutoBouquets plugin, When channels change frequency the picons will no longer be displayed so I would load the bouquets onto DremBoxEdit so i could update picon ref's when they change but Looks like i can't do this now or is there another way to do this?
My Version of DBE will pull in and process, but recognises errors in the Lamedb .. I Understand this is due to the implementation techniques which are Not compatible.
 
I didn't notice that there was no Setanta Sports & Setanta Ireland, Was watching one of them early today when the football was on using the other autobouquets. So yeah i'm 1 of those users that would very much like these 2 channels added to all regions. also didn't notice Sky Anytime wasn't there either, I would also like these channels added also please.

I had a look to see what else i didn't notice and i'm not 100% sure about how many channels there should be but there are no BBC Interactive channels in the BBC interactive bouquets (i think there is meant to be 1) and there is only 1 sky interactive channel (i think there is meant to be 18) which is in the BBC interactive bouquets. The Sky interactive bouquets is empty.

I just rescanned on sky irish found it downloaded it db edit and moved it into sports seems ok
 
My Version of DBE will pull in and process, but recognises errors in the Lamedb .. I Understand this is due to the implementation techniques which are Not compatible.
Which version of DBE do you have? Although you get errors does the bouquets and channels load up? if so that's all i need, so i can get the new ref's by the option 'copy service reference to clipboard'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top