Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
works a treat well done

just wish you could apply a fix to england footy team lol
 
hi does the scan pickup new channels like the new disney one due on thursday or do you manually hae to add them? thanks
 
hi does the scan pickup new channels like the new disney one due on thursday or do you manually hae to add them? thanks

This fix is just for the HD swap channels. If you do t have the HD swap option ticked for sky uk your channels will still be the same.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
This fix is just for the HD swap channels. If you do t have the HD swap option ticked for sky uk your channels will still be the same.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i never asked about the fix? i asked if abm picks up new channels from scan or if u had to enter it manually.......
 
although i have done what it says to do and i still have alba and bbc 2 i am replacing the file in the location i was shown and doing a rescan of abm what am i doing wrong cheers?
 
did you reboot the receiver after FTP'ing the file and before doing the scan ?.
 
yea i sorted it now thanks but i have no skyie how do i get this back thanks?
 
Update to a newer image Build or if for what ever reason you dont want to try the below

Uninstall the existing Version from within the Plugins menu ( red button ) systemplugins

Then using a telnet session and the following commands

init 4 && opkg update
opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker && init 3

This should install the latest version.

Please bear in mind that there have been many image updates since build 600 so this may or may not work with a older build.
 
ok thanks i am only trying this build as i have had problems with the 627 and 632 with recording
 
ok thanks i am only trying this build as i have had problems with the 627 and 632 with recording

yes i gathered that by your replies, as i said go to menu> information> about and tell me what date the drivers give in build 600 please.
 
Guys I think I may have asked this before but I am not sure and if I did I havent had a resolution yet so if anyone can hep it would be appreciated.

I have have the latest Vix builds running on both my Solo2 and my Ultimo. I like to use cateseye settings for my Euro channels and have ABM genereate my UK channels. I downloaded the Catseye settings from Vix plugins direct to the box. No problem and settings work. I then run ABM but when its done all that is in Favourites is the set generated by ABM, the Catseye settings are gone from FAVs. Thechannels are still there in the all channels and providers lists but not in Favs. This has happened on older builds too and on the latest. I have checked by downloading other settings from Vix Plugins and they all seem to work correctly, they are dropped in below the settings generated by ABM. As said the Catseye settings are definitely in there somewhere as the option to download them disappears from the Settings to download from Vix server, presumably coz it recognizes they are already on my box.

Thanks.

Guys sorry if I'm going on about this but could someone check it out.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
 
I'm trying to set my TM-2T as freesat in ABM, but cannot find my region (West Midlands). Under sky it works under Central Midlands, any body know which provider to choose for Freesat?


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs.

Neither freesat or sky use the westmidlands as a region in their setup, what are your local BBC and ITV 1 areas ?.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Hi,

Can anyone explain why sky box office hd1,2 and sky box office sports and events is missing. Also there a number of sky box office channel missing. I ordered wwe last night , and can't seem find channel

Thanks
 
Can someone help me why enigma2 settings such a catseye and vhannibal don't mix with ABM anymore as they used to before the new updates? They keep overwriting each other I see many other users have the same problem but know one has answered the question why or how to fix?

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top