Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me why enigma2 settings such a catseye and vhannibal don't mix with ABM anymore as they used to before the new updates? They keep overwriting each other I see many other users have the same problem but know one has answered the question why or how to fix?

Thanks

Very odd! I did what I normally did and experienced the issue you have mentioned. Vhannibal's liust disappeared. It wasn't like that before.

Anyway, I recall Pheonix saying that it is best to send the receiver to sleep first before transferring bouquets. So did the following, sleep (init 4), transfer Vhannibal, restart (init 3), run ABM and all OK.

I can't comment on Catseyes' list.
 
Thank you ill give it ago,I did try downloading off the feeds as well as used the transfer method

Cheers
 
I have set my region to Granada, and selected HD swap but when I run ABM I get BBC ALBA as my 101 channel and not BBC, then when I swap it with BBC HD the numbering goes to pot?

I have tried downloading with DBE but the numbering seems to go even more to skewiff.....

Is there a file where I can fix the channels I want in which position?

Thanks,

FP
 
what build?

there was an issue with the introduction of BBC HD but it has been fixed in recent builds, so unless on anything iirc 643 you will need to update
 
Thanks very much!!! Updated and all sorted.

Is there a way to ammend in DBE without losing the blanks or data entries?
 
When I press 1 - I get channel BBC1 HD, which is correct and logical, however, when I push 2, 3 or 4 or any number up to 100 I get BBC 1 HD.

I think an improvement would be that the first 100 channels (1 through to 100) should mirror the correct Sly channel and then at 101 they start again but the full boquet as it comes through on ABM.

A further improvement for me - and it is just my opinion, becuase what it is now is great, would be that channel 1 should be the HD version of the channel 101 should be the SD version of the channel. But that may only be how I think.
 
Post up your autobouquet settings as this is not how it should have been, some thing has gone awry with your set up.
 
I'm trying to set my TM-2T as freesat in ABM, but cannot find my region (West Midlands). Under sky it works under Central Midlands, any body know which provider to choose for Freesat?


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs.

Any update on this Please? Surely other people are after West Midlands region in freesat providers. Sky is ok using Central region. Channel 101 is BBC West Midlands, but I can't get this just using freesat provider. East Midlands is listed but not west??
Also what are the G2 providers?


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs.
 
Post up your autobouquet settings as this is not how it should have been, some thing has gone awry with your set up.

Setup Mode - Expert
Schedule Scan - No
Keep all boquets - Yes
Add Provider to prefix - no

In Providers

Sky UK - Yes
Area - Granada HD
Generate Main boqeut - Yes
Generate Sections Boquet - Yes
Generate HD Boquet - Yes
Generate FTA Boquet - Yes
Generate Swap Channels - Yes

Build - 649
 

No. Nothing todo with selecting my region in ABM

These are the regions Freesat use, depending on postcode used.

RegionPostcode
Anglia. NR1 3JG
Border. CA1 3NT
Central. B1 2JT
Channel. JE1 3ZD
Granada. M60 9EA
HTV Wales. CF5 6XJ
London. WC1X 8XZ
Meridian. ME14 5NZ
HTV West. BS4 3HG
Westcountry. PL7 5BQ
Tyne Tees. NE11

So on my HUmax foxsat box I can input any of those post codes and get the right region. But using ABM on my TM-2T I cannot get Central for West Midlands region.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs
 
Last edited:
No. Nothing todo with selecting my region in ABM

These are the regions Freesat use, depending on postcode used.

RegionPostcode
Anglia. NR1 3JG
Border. CA1 3NT
Central. B1 2JT
Channel. JE1 3ZD
Granada. M60 9EA
HTV Wales. CF5 6XJ
London. WC1X 8XZ
Meridian. ME14 5NZ
HTV West. BS4 3HG
Westcountry. PL7 5BQ
Tyne Tees. NE11

So on my HUmax foxsat box I can input any of those post codes and get the right region. But using ABM on my TM-2T I cannot get Central for West Midlands region.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

The BBC regions are not defined by freesat, thats just the ITV regions.
For the BBC regions set the region in the sky uk settings.

so for BBC1 west midlands select Central midlands SD as your SKY UK region and remember there are no regional BBC1 HD channels there is just one universal BBC1 HD channel for all regions in England.
 
Sorting the lists by region codes, there are only 10 listed in the freesat.xml. However, your list above shows 11.

Comapring with the Sky one,"0x03" is missing, is this correct?

<configuration key="central_midlands_hd" bouquet="0x1005" region="0x03" namespace="0x11a0000">Central Midlands HD</configuration>
<configuration key="central_midlands_sd" bouquet="0x1001" region="0x03" namespace="0x11a0000">Central Midlands SD</configuration>
 
as i said the BBC region is defined by SKY uk and not Freesat.
 
I get BBC1 Wales HD but ITV central HD I did select HTV Wales HD but 1 out of 2 isn't bad lol
But that's with HD swap enables I also get bbc1 Wales sd and HTV Wales sd too
 
Last edited by a moderator:
But I don't want any sky channels in my epg.


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs.

well have you tried using the Hide option during the setup stage of ABM ??.
 
hide function doesnt seem to be working for me? soon as i go in there is no option to move up or down it just has vix rotating logo after a minute of so. build 562
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top