Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there i keep getting Timeout for tuner lock. has anybody got any ideas?
 
im on the latest Vix (flashed last night)

tuners are config to simple on 28.2E and diseqc is set to no.

both tuners are set up this way, using the feeds from my sky box

providers are - free sat England HD - West/Meridan N and Sky UK Central Midlands HD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ive just looked at the sat finder and im not getting anything in SNR and AGC where as turner one is 93% and 97%
 
hi thanks for the help on this guys. my second feed was not connected to the box!!

Thanks again
 
I don't have ABM in my menu's. It is part of the image (I can see it when I choose delete applications) but not in any menu.
Duo2, build 724, 2x DVB-C/T tuners.
 
ABM is in menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, from here you select ur service providers, region etc. :D
 
As I said, not in my menu.
 

Attachments

  • screenshot_services.webp
    screenshot_services.webp
    6 KB · Views: 49
hi anyway to get setanta sports in sports if just selecting sly uk , or always need to also add sly ire ? Thanks
 
setanta is not a part of the sky uk channel lineup so just select a region in Ireland / Northern Ireland in ABM and it will pull it in along with any other irish only channels, you can use the hide option to hide bouquets that are generated if you want too.
 
is there any way to merge uk sports and irish sports or move setanta to the sky uk bouquet???? thanks
 
Not using the inbuilt ABM.
You could add the prefix to the scan, so you have SKY IRL - SPORTS & hide all the others.
Or, us Laziers plugin in the feeds, I think this adds the Irish sports to the UK sports bouquets.
 
Can I ask if I use a channel line up from someone else (vhannibals\catseyes) then edit them to suit me that I wouldn't need to run this or am I missing something

Thanks

Robert
 
You can continue to use premade bouquets if thats what you want to, but your always at the mercy of a third party updating their work in order to keep updated, this can sometimes take a number of weeks and as a result you may loose channels unless you manually update or scan those changes in. ABM on the other hand once setup is automated meaning that you dont need to do any thing, it will maintain and update your channels as per your setup schedule with only minor and infrequent input on your part.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top