Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

AutoBouquetMaker released by ViX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
Is there any link to download the latest ABM?
This is for my TSimage 3.0 box, it has no ABM in the feed.
 
ABM is included in the ViX image bu=y default as well as some other OE-A based images, there is no .ipk file available for other images.
 
Am I correct in saying you can't edit channels in DBE . I was just messing with DBE to get use to it so I moved the channels around then sent it to my box but did not work.
 
Is there a way to stop Abm overriding edited changes in my bouquets. i manually added some channels and it seems to get lost whenever there is a scan.
 
Ok, my post has been removed so I will reword it. Can anyone help as to why ABM is not picking up 3 channels? I have to manually add them each day?
 
Ok, my post has been removed so I will reword it. Can anyone help as to why ABM is not picking up 3 channels? I have to manually add them each day?

It would be very helpful mentioning what provider you are scanning and which channels suppose to be missing.
 
Is there a way to stop Abm overriding edited changes in my bouquets. i manually added some channels and it seems to get lost whenever there is a scan.

That's the way ABM works. It creates his own bouquets based on the information of the provider. You shouldn't edit it manually.
It is better to make a separate user bouquets.
 
Ok, my post has been removed so I will reword it. Can anyone help as to why ABM is not picking up 3 channels? I have to manually add them each day?
Nobody deleted your post. You had posted in Lriazer's plugin thread with very little to work on.

If you are using ABM, please enable debug logs as per this thread. The debug logs will show what settings you are using.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions

If you are using AutoBouquets 28.2 by Lraizer. post a screenshot of your settings page, not the main page.

Can you also confirm what you mean by "my bouquets". ABM and AB 28.2 will only update the bouquets they create.
 
Hi guys,

I have recently installed Hades image setup ABM with the swap option but on my sports bouquet it is showing the HD channels for 401-407 instead of the SD versions first. Can anyone phase explain how to sort this or what there setup within ABM is?

Thanks
 
In providers you need to select custom(Region) not the (Region) one. Scroll through till you come across the custom(region) ones n select your custom(region) and rescan. [emoji106]🏼


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks guys,sorted .. Sorry to be awkward but is there away to make Mutv into the HD version on this bouquet instead of SD version? I have chosen HD swap but hadn't made any difference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top