Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] autofs doesnt exist network mount

shuggy

Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
53
hi im trying to set up network mount on lx3 keep getting the folder autofs doesn't exist or sumthing had the same thing happen on vuduo on some builds is there something I need to do, im able to get them on vuduo so know the basics of what to do how do I get it to exist - I have samba/nfs installed if I try go into autofs I get balck screen and once that happens anytime I try press media I get same black screen
 
Last edited:
got it, thank you Maxwell for the guide and the windows share prog got it first time only after I installed the windows share prog been trying for 2 days lol thanx maxwell
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top