Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Automatic deletion of files in .trash ?

prothed

New member
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi. New zgemma 7Hs user here. When I delete a recording I see the files moved to the .Trash subdirectory, but I would then like them deleted from disk after (say) 1 day.
I can't see a setting for this in Settings > Recording and Playback (or anywhere else) although some very old forum posts do mention the existence such a setting...
Searching this forum and googling and RTFM hasn't helped me so far - so can someone help out?
Thanks.
 
Hi. New zgemma 7Hs user here. When I delete a recording I see the files moved to the .Trash subdirectory, but I would then like them deleted from disk after (say) 1 day.
I can't see a setting for this in Settings > Recording and Playback (or anywhere else) although some very old forum posts do mention the existence such a setting...
Searching this forum and googling and RTFM hasn't helped me so far - so can someone help out?
Thanks.

When in movielist, press Menu button, then settings.
 
Excellent. Thank you.
(I hadn't realised that the menu button worked differently on different screens...)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top