Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Automatic Timeshift Rewind function

  • Thread starter Thread starter garyblas
  • Start date Start date
G

garyblas

Guest
When i have paused a program and it goes onto the next program

ie. Paused Eastenders @ say 19:55 and next program starts at say 20:00 but program still paused

If i try to play it goes to new program...
I know on old vix 3.0 you could hit the rewind button a few times and it would go back to start of pause.

Is this still possible on Apollo as i cant get it to work
 
I too have seen this issue on my solo2, not only this happens but also when I pause live TV and come back to it after say 5 minutes it won't play, I can only press stop of ff to get it to play but then loose the position I paused at and can't go back.
 
Any of the testers/admin got an answer for this on version 71 now problem still there
 
No replies so i guess no one got answer
Can i raise as a bug then?
 
What debug log do you require as not quite sure what will show as the function just dont work?
 
Debug log records what the receiver is doing/trying to do and potentailly show what its not doing. They are stored in /home/root/logs/ by default.
 
I activated the debug logs tried to rewind ( which it does not after current event ).
Checked logs and no debug log created.
I assume s/w thinks nothing wrong
 
I activated the debug logs tried to rewind ( which it does not after current event ).
Checked logs and no debug log created.
I assume s/w thinks nothing wrong
No, a debug log will capture button presses along with many other details. As Abu says above, please restart E2 after enabling them.
 
Have rebooted still no log... Also just upgraded to version 80 and tried again.
Fault still there will not rewind past current event and no logs created
Other people using Vu ~Duo must be seeing this fault
 
Have rebooted still no log... Also just upgraded to version 80 and tried again.
Fault still there will not rewind past current event and no logs created
Other people using Vu ~Duo must be seeing this fault

No debug logs are created after being enabled & a reboot? :confused:
Are you looking in /home/root/logs/ or saving them elsewhere?
 
Thats were other old crash logs are stored but for this problem no it is not storing any,
Should it store a log only if a problem occurs and how does it know?
 
Thats were other old crash logs are stored but for this problem no it is not storing any,
Should it store a log only if a problem occurs and how does it know?

Both crash & debug logs stored in same location by default.
Crashlog will only save on a crash, debug will save on any restart.
 
Here is the latest log stored
Yes, that's the debug log required to look into your issue.
If you can reboot now, reproduce the issue with as little button presses/other box used functions as possible, it makes it easier to read/narrow down.
 
I have noticed this too lately. in timeshift that once the program your watching ends and a new program starts at 8 o'clock you can't go back to the program you were watching before 8 o'clock it just keeps jumping back to the beginning of the start of the 8 'clock one. Timeshift should go back at least an hour if you haven't changed channel. This feature use to work properly on earlier builds around number 32 but something as changed lately.
 
Can someone look / comment on this log file - I think Judge only comes online late
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top