Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Automatic Volume broken?

sandiego69

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Points
16
AVL does not seem to work for me since changing to latest Helios images. The volume for each channel is the same as the previous one. This is not the behaviour that remembered the individual volume chosen in previous images.
 
Hi,
AVL is not storing individual volumes for the services. AVL tries to do some calculations to level the volume between the services and avoid high dynamic jumps.

ciao
 
Hi,
AVL is not storing individual volumes for the services. AVL tries to do some calculations to level the volume between the services and avoid high dynamic jumps.

ciao

Odd that you say that because it certainly stored individual settings for every channel all the way up to 808.

So, I can only conclude, AVL in it's present version is not compatible with Helios.
 
Are we talking the same language? Is this about AVL that is in audio settings (and that doesn't store settings per channel) or about the plugin (that IIRC does store service settings)?
 
Hi,
I think he is talking about a plugin he did not install in helios because AVL in the driver is quite new and I am not sure if it already was in ViX <=3.808.

ciao
 
Now you all have me confused.

The AVL I have set is found (maybe I downloaded a 'plugin') in Setup > System > Automatic Volume
 
Hi,
I don´t have such an option. I know "Automatic Volume Adjustment". Is this your plugin? This must be configured it does not remember your settings. For each AC3 channel you must define an offset relativ to your current volume.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top