Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Autotimer add on

mickyblueys

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
1,086
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've just noticed the auto timer search type "title starts with" search function.

Is this new? I like it anyway.

.....but would it be possible to also have a one "title ends with"....please.

This would be extremely handy when I'm recording the formula 1 grand prix. As each grand prix programme always starts with the different venue name towards the beginning so the auto timer, doesn't find it. And if I set it to only do a partial match it finds and records all of the highlights programs also which I don't want.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Set description ti unique and it will skip repeats.

Not sure how you could code end with as after how many characters / Word do you code it to start from?
 
Set description ti unique and it will skip repeats.

Not sure how you could code end with as after how many characters / Word do you code it to start from?

Description to unique doesn't cut the mustard some how. I've tried it....but cheers.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
You sure the descriptions are different?

I have experienced minor issues but this is one area its pretty solid.
 
You sure the descriptions are different?

I have experienced minor issues but this is one area its pretty solid.

As I say it may get around missing high lights program. But each round of formula1 is named different with the location venue name in the title e.g. Japanese or British etc......near the start of the title so I do not know how to get auto timer to find it.....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top