Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Help setting autotimers to only record the episode once and no repeats

  • Thread starter Thread starter Granty
  • Start date Start date
G

Granty

Guest
Hi all,

Apologies if I'm being really thick and there is a simple and obvious solution, but i'm yet to find it and my friends suggestions who also has a Vu+ Duo running Vix 2.3 do not work.

I'm setting autotimers to record a series. I've tried setting it so on the first screen the following boxes are ticked:

Match title, Exact Match, Match Timespan and Only on service.

The only thing I can then find to make sure it only records it once is "Require description to be unique" but that still isn't working when its turned on.

I'm having real problems because I'm recording the initial program then forever cancelling repeats out of the timers on completely different days as it keeps conflicting with other times I want to set. Once the timers are cancelled though it has a habbit of setting them back again.

Hope you can help.

Thanks,

James
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top