Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] AutoTimer & character in program title

BoxFreak

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Finland
I tried to create an autotimer for program "Rizzoli & Isles" but cannot get the search working. I have to use partial match (as there is also added age limit info in the end of the title, which varies ion different episodes). It is interesting that if I do the search for just either "Rizzoli" or "Isles" the autotimer still dont find the program. It's like it cannot handle the situation were the EPG program title contains the &-character. I have got many other autotimer searches (without the & which all work perfectly).
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
19
Views
11K
ekkostar
E

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top