Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Autotimer creats 99 ghost timers

Ah, that wasn't a script but code and would need to compile the images.

>Unless the devs pick it up and apply it
This is a bit odd as the problem has been know a years and cause the fatal crash but hasn't been updated. As you now found the root cause, I assume that you have informed the dev team.
 
>Unless the devs pick it up and apply it
This is a bit odd as the problem has been know a years and cause the fatal crash but hasn't been updated. As you now found the root cause,
I found the root cause of getting "yet another recording" scheduled on each AT run.
The fact that it can lead to a crash is a separate issue - as that is caused by having too many recordings running at once (you just found a method of getting there in an unintentional, automated way).
The questions around "too many recordings" are, "What is too many?" and "How does it get resolved?". I suppose the TimerSanityCheck code could add another test to see how many concurrent recordings there will be (instead of just checking whether the available tuners can handle it) and claim a clash if this would be > some (user definable?) limit.

I assume that you have informed the dev team.
There's no particular way to do that that I know of - I assume that they will be reading these posts.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top