A
ashhinton
Guest
Hello
I've tried setting the Autotimer defaults and all works well apart from one setting: Prefer Alternates.
I know what it does, but in our case we would like the default not to prefer alternates.
I've noticed for example that setting an auto timer for Channel 5 will fail, as the prefer alternates selects Channel5 HD which isn't FTA.
A bit of a hassle but off course on none FTA HD alternatives we can just switch it off, for each entry, if we remember.
We have our own bouquet set up, and tend to enter auto-timer from that - I'm just wondering if there is a definitive way to set up the auto timer defaults so when an entry is made from the EPG it will always behave the same way, with the same defaults?
Thanks.
Ashley
I've tried setting the Autotimer defaults and all works well apart from one setting: Prefer Alternates.
I know what it does, but in our case we would like the default not to prefer alternates.
I've noticed for example that setting an auto timer for Channel 5 will fail, as the prefer alternates selects Channel5 HD which isn't FTA.
A bit of a hassle but off course on none FTA HD alternatives we can just switch it off, for each entry, if we remember.
We have our own bouquet set up, and tend to enter auto-timer from that - I'm just wondering if there is a definitive way to set up the auto timer defaults so when an entry is made from the EPG it will always behave the same way, with the same defaults?
Thanks.
Ashley
