Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Autotimer duplicates

  • Thread starter Thread starter seancred
  • Start date Start date
S

seancred

Guest
Hi All,

Is there any way I can stop autotimer from recording duplicates? When I set up an autotimer, the description field only parses the programme title into the description field, rather than the full long description from the epg so in a couple of instances I end up with duplicate recordings. Single timers are fine in that they seem to parse the full epg descriptption into the description field.

Cheers
 
In the full timer - select description = Unique and it wont record any timers with the same description.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top