yorkshirepudding
New member
Hello
I have been gradually getting used to Mut@nt over the last few weeks. Last week I flashed it (actually flashed several times as a plugin caused it to crash into a bootloop) to the latest version. I tried first of all with settings, but then flashed without settings as it was misbehaving.
I seem to be getting this error message intermittently, usually straight after coming out of standby.
Screenshot attached but will also transcribe below to help. Nothing appears in the logs.

I would be grateful for any advice you can give if this is something I need to fix myself, or a fix if needed.
Many thanks
Martin
I have been gradually getting used to Mut@nt over the last few weeks. Last week I flashed it (actually flashed several times as a plugin caused it to crash into a bootloop) to the latest version. I tried first of all with settings, but then flashed without settings as it was misbehaving.
I seem to be getting this error message intermittently, usually straight after coming out of standby.
Screenshot attached but will also transcribe below to help. Nothing appears in the logs.

Code:
AutoTimer
Error: [Failture instance: Traceback: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>: Request.write called on a request after Request.finish was called.
/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py:774:__bootstrap
/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py:801:__bootstrap_inner
/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py:754:run
--- <exception caught here> ---
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/threadpool.py:191:_worker
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py:118:callWithContext
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py:81:callWithContext
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimer.py:620:JobMessage
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimerResource.py:35:parsecallback
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/server.py:217:write
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/web/http.py:961:write
]
I would be grateful for any advice you can give if this is something I need to fix myself, or a fix if needed.
Many thanks
Martin