M
myromeo
Guest
Hello,
Wonder if you can help me. I've recently made the switch to the Vu+ Solo SE V2 from WOS and so far I'm very impressed. I've ditched sly+HD in favour of this box and have just found a little difference I wonder is fixable in settings? I have a dual DVB-S tuner and two separate LNB feeds from the dish.
the scenario : Recording two channels, i.e., BBC 1 and ITV2, both programmed to record 08:55-10:05 via auto timer. Next recording is on BBC 1 starting at 10:00 so auto timer adds 09:55 to 11:05 but fails on a clash as the previous two recordings are still running.
BBC 1 - 08:55 - 10:05 - records ok
ITV 2 - 08:55 - 10:05 - records ok
BBC 1 - 09:55 - 11:05 - fails due to clash
Is there a way to tell the box to ignore a clash if its on the same service or even better transponder?
Thank you in advance
Wonder if you can help me. I've recently made the switch to the Vu+ Solo SE V2 from WOS and so far I'm very impressed. I've ditched sly+HD in favour of this box and have just found a little difference I wonder is fixable in settings? I have a dual DVB-S tuner and two separate LNB feeds from the dish.
the scenario : Recording two channels, i.e., BBC 1 and ITV2, both programmed to record 08:55-10:05 via auto timer. Next recording is on BBC 1 starting at 10:00 so auto timer adds 09:55 to 11:05 but fails on a clash as the previous two recordings are still running.
BBC 1 - 08:55 - 10:05 - records ok
ITV 2 - 08:55 - 10:05 - records ok
BBC 1 - 09:55 - 11:05 - fails due to clash
Is there a way to tell the box to ignore a clash if its on the same service or even better transponder?
Thank you in advance
