Rahat786786
New member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2012
- Messages
- 369
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
The new image Zeus is working great but I was wondering if the following could be added:
I put an autotimer to record a programme that shows at 1am once a week, however it is not always the same channel i.e. it could be BBC one or two. So i set the option on autotimer to scan all channels and not restrict to one. However, the issue is that the autotimer now does record the programme, just not the HD version. So could you add an option for HD only when setting autotimers?
I put an autotimer to record a programme that shows at 1am once a week, however it is not always the same channel i.e. it could be BBC one or two. So i set the option on autotimer to scan all channels and not restrict to one. However, the issue is that the autotimer now does record the programme, just not the HD version. So could you add an option for HD only when setting autotimers?