D
d_f
Guest
I have 2 Technomate Nano-OE boxes setup using Remotestreamconvert plugin and internal HDD's, both boxes have had a fresh flash of Zeus 003 and both have the same issue. My setup for my main box is a Quad HD with 3 tuners, which has been flashed back to 808 due to response times on channel changes with Zeus, but the same issue with the autotimers was present on Zeus so I have ruled out any problem with the Quad.
I am picking something from the EPG and setting an Autotimer which I know has multiple entries (eastenders), when exiting no entries are found, as per screenshot. This worked when I had 808 on the Nano-OE boxes, does anyone else have the ability to test this using Remotestreamconvert with a Nano ?

I am picking something from the EPG and setting an Autotimer which I know has multiple entries (eastenders), when exiting no entries are found, as per screenshot. This worked when I had 808 on the Nano-OE boxes, does anyone else have the ability to test this using Remotestreamconvert with a Nano ?


