S
sg86
Guest
I'm always having to google configuration settings because i don't always know exactly what they do, generally with no results. I have the manual v1.1.
Are there any updates to this manual?
The manual just has a screenshot of the AV settings screen (outdated) and doesn't actually explain each of the settings.
I have a new AV receiver hence wanting to know the best configuration, i've changed the default DD/DTS downmix to no from yes, but would like some more information on multichannel PCM, and auto volume level if possible?
I think it would save a lot of forum posts if the manual was updated to include detail of the configuration settings, i know this may be tedious, but so is answering forum threads like this right?
Whilst on this top could someone also let me know what the AV port on the back of a VU+ Zero is for ?
Are there any updates to this manual?
The manual just has a screenshot of the AV settings screen (outdated) and doesn't actually explain each of the settings.
I have a new AV receiver hence wanting to know the best configuration, i've changed the default DD/DTS downmix to no from yes, but would like some more information on multichannel PCM, and auto volume level if possible?
I think it would save a lot of forum posts if the manual was updated to include detail of the configuration settings, i know this may be tedious, but so is answering forum threads like this right?
Whilst on this top could someone also let me know what the AV port on the back of a VU+ Zero is for ?
