Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Available downloads

leshay

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Livingston, Scotland
Hi

Looking at the download site, I see 2 versions for versions 058 and 059. One with 'HD' in the file name and one without.

Since I am not getting the green blob update symbol, and when trying the Software Update function results in a 'nothing to update' dialog, then I must assume there is no difference in these differing versions. Is that right? Why have 2 versions if they are indeed the same?

I am currently using the version 059 without the 'HD' in the file name. I could re-flash with the 'HD' version, but is there any need to?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top