Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Back RC Keyboard not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter dashady1
  • Start date Start date
D

dashady1

Guest
I am using an ViX Zeus image. My RC back keyboard is not working when I need to use it for input a new bouquet name. I have to use the numeric keypad on the front for text inputting. Same behaviour when I used latest Apollo image.

When I used BH image, the back keyboard worked fine.
 
Hi,
In ViX you must disable the option "Enable Text" I think it is in the RC settings.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top