J
john2k5
Guest
Not really a fix. As I use DVB as my stream type, I.e. 1:x:x etc and records fine on my various boxes. The problem using IPTV as your stream type, I.e. 4097:x:x etc is will drift out of sync (audio).
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, I jumped the gun on that one. 4097 is no good at all.
I read somewhere else that a trailing / after the url helps with 1:0 service refs. It didn't.
I've tried all combinations, on both latest ATV 6.1 and latest ViX and still aren't able to record reliably.
I'm not restricted by my provider, have multiroom enabled for 4 concurrent devices (they've asked me to test, so I'm as unrestricted as possible!)
50mb fibre, hardwired, can stream 4 separate HD channels on different devices, wired and wireless, without issues.
Device is a Solo2, genuine.
It has to be software related. I just can't get my head around it atm. Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated!