Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Back up manager Vix

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulquayle
  • Start date Start date
P

paulquayle

Guest
Hola, I have recently had issues with my VU Duo running the latest version of vix image. If I switch off the power then back on all I end up with is a blank vix screen (the blue one) and can do nothing with it no menu, no nothing. If i re flash the duo and set it all up again all is well. I have noticed tonight in VIX back up manager I get a message saying "there is a problem with this device please reformat" any help would be greatly appreciated. :D
 
Do you make changes to your PC, power it off without saving any new changes & expect those changes to be restored on a reboot?
It's the same with any E2 box...
Save your changes, restart E2 if you have to.
Then power off...
Pulling the power on any live box is never a good idea though.
 
I know this may sound extremely sad, but how do I save the settings? I am not prompted by anything to do this.
 
I know this may sound extremely sad, but how do I save the settings? I am not prompted by anything to do this.

Blue button> ViX> backup manager.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hola, I have recently had issues with my VU Duo running the latest version of vix image. If I switch off the power then back on all I end up with is a blank vix screen (the blue one) and can do nothing with it no menu, no nothing.
Do you switch off via the menu? If not, please do so, because 'pulling the plug' causes issues an any computer.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top