No pudiendo cargar a traves del image manager me pregunto sino sera un problema del HDD donde se aloja la imagen, aunque también formatee el hdd Y CONTINUA EL PROBLEMA.
Not being able to load through the image manager I wonder if it will be a problem of the HDD where the image is stored, although I also formatted the hdd AND THE PROBLEM CONTINUES
Yesterday I manually entered CCCam 2.3.0 and CCcam.config with my provider, which in openvix 5 came out connected when I checked with the green button and now With this openvix it tells me when I check its status that it cannot connect, another problem that it did not have before. CCcam worked perfectly on openvix 5 but does not work on openvix 6.
HOW CAN I DISCONNECT THE hdd, IF IT IS INSIDE MY RECEIVER?. iS IT POSSIBLE TO INSTALL THE BACKUP IMAGE IN THE USB AND THEN CHARGE IT FROM THE USB AND NOT FROM THE hdd?
He intentado cargarle otra vel opnvix 6 con un pincho y se ha vuelto a bloquear para cargarlo en el flash. Ya es el tercer usb que me cargo en una semana intentando cargarla en el flash. Ahora debo de comprar otro usb de 8gb, colocar la openvix 6 y flashear, porque con los otros tres se bloquea. Empiezo a pensar si tiene algún virus y no tengo ni idea de como podría limpiarla totalmente.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.