Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Backup

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRAGO.NET
  • Start date Start date
D

DRAGO.NET

Guest
Before flashing I would like to know if it works on the new VIX up?
 
If you flashing from 2.3 to 2.4.. We recommend that you do a complete fresh install.. and do NOT use the back up..
 
The backup feature indeed does work in the 2.4 image however it is not advised to restore a backup made with a earlier version including 2.3 as so many changes have been made in the 2.4 image, restoring a backup from a earlier image will introduce instabilities into your new setup.
 
I understand
Now flash the image, and after I do a backup, in case of unstable updates
 
Do a settings and image back up and than flash a new
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top