Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] BBC stream

  • Thread starter Thread starter idgaf
  • Start date Start date
I

idgaf

Guest
I was wanting to know if I can watch programmes that are streamed live on the BBC website on my television using my VUplus solo2.

I can access the website via openweb but when I click on it, its looking for a flash drive.

Either I'm missing something or just not doing it correctly.

Advice would be appreciated
 
If you talking iplayer then there is a plugin called ondemand
 
No not the ondemand plugin. Maybe I didn't explain it properly. I wanted to watch the live streaming of the NW200 motorcycle road races which was being broadcast live on the BBC website. The only way I could do so was by connecting a laptop to play through the television. I wanted to know if this could be done via my stb. The ondemand only plays recorded programmes
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top