S
have you got auto resolution on??
No its disabled.
Maybe its the refresh rate which is set to multi thats causing the pop ups, but I've always set it to multi.
Hmmm, just been looking through the ondemand files and seen a fourOD.pyo file and a fourOD_token_decoder.pyo file. Is 4od coming back to the ondemand plugin? I've read that it is working on either another image or the xbmc plugin.
I think there is an issue with the stream. Why would a European stream be in 60Hz?Is there anything I can do to stop the pop up from showing? It was coming on 2 or 3 times a minute when using the iplayer earlier
Nope: 25/50Hz stems from the old PAL and 30/60Hz from NTCS systemsIs 60Hz not used in Europe?
Not for TV-shows in Europe. But you might have other contents (DVD/MKV/WhatEver) form other countries.Is there any point having it enabled on a stb?
If you enable AutoResolution in A/V settings, you'll see an option to disable Automatic resolution label.Is there anything I can do to stop the pop up from showing? It was coming on 2 or 3 times a minute when using the iplayer earlier
If you enable AutoResolution in A/V settings, you'll see an option to disable Automatic resolution label.
If you set that to Not Shown & then disable AutoResolution again, does that help?
Yeah thats sorted it Judge.
Something else i've noticed with the iplayer is when you start to watch a programme the volume will drop. This can happen anytime, usually within the first 30 seconds, the screen will go blank and the volume will be muted for a split second, then when it restarts the volume has dropped and the PQ has "possibly" deteriorated slightly. I've tried this on the iplayer only, with both high and hd quality streams selected.
Exactly; the box can only show what it gets.Presume that's down to the feed being required, nothing the image can do.
@seame can you please do an online update to Helios build 006, turn back on Automatic resolution label & let us know if the issue is still fixed for you.
The label should only show now if AR is enabled & not on refresh rate change.