Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Best set of picons for customised listings ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tw4T
  • Start date Start date
T

Tw4T

Guest
Hi Guys, Ive been busy putting the best of Vhanible/FlipFlop and others into my own customised layout. Everything is perfect except I dont have any picons. I see MANY different ones I can download, both via ViX and this site but I am unsure on what is the best for my needs seeing as I have a customised listing. I dont know if this makes a difference or not but I just want to check before i blindly go ahead and try any old set. I have a full east to west view and have all satellites and bouquets for each. Whats my best bet to get the most comprehensive and correct picons? Cheers Guys as always.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
the licher and ferguson33 packs are at present updated most often as for SGTFlipFlop he will no longer be releasing picons nor bouquet packs.
 
he just got pissed off after running several scans and the constant hassle from people demanding updates both on the forum and via pm.

damn

not good that

rather then demand things i think ppl should apreciate the hard work that goes into these things and for them to have a little patience

i was unable to keep up with the constant changes nad having to run a scan every other day so i decided once a month is best
 
yep he even had the staff delete his whole picon / bouquet thread several hundred pages worth
 
jeez wat kinda forum are these guys on and are they run by monkeys :| you can go round deleted peoples hard work stuff

to be fair to him it was all his hard work that he wanted deleted. yes i think it was severe overkill especially as there on dozens of other forums but hey it his work.
 
sorry i misread i thought the staff deleted it lol oh well like u said its his work and if wants to delete then gud on him. people gettin to demanding these dayss have no patience what so ever
 
well SGTFlipFlop's little spat has run it's course and after many people kissing him bungholio he's decided to do the bouquets and picons again LOL
 
Sounds like a childish joker to me

I was all for him getting annoyed at the request
but he seems like some one who's tank gets tapped and that's it he's off on a biting spree

And then when the water has settled he I'd all ok again till next time


Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top