Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

best way to back up your settings

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
I normally use vucc 0.7. its easy I use it to install ipk files and I use to save my backup settings. now when ever I do a fresh flash I open up the vucc and I restore the settings. lately after 032build I have cannot save my back settings on vucc. it will get to half way t and the program will not respond. I have no idea what is causing it so im gona to get to the bottom of this. but in the mean time I have noticed on the vix image there is a backup option. what does this actually back up? does this back up plugins , channels and also does it back up setting?(ie rytec henksat vanhial) so when I do I flash and I use the back up will I still have to download the satellite setting from the plugins? also does it back up oscam/ccam230 or will I have to download them from the plugins again?
vu solo2
build 036
 
Blue Button > Vix > Backup Manager

Have a look at the "settings" file located in /etc/enigma2/. All items that are saved by deafult will be listed in there. You can also specify additional files/paths by pressing "menu" when you are in the backup applet

You may wish to look at section 8 of the Vix manual
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top