Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Restore XBMC Plugin settings/config after fresh Image flash

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stales
  • Start date Start date
S

Stales

Guest
Hi, I am looking to do a fresh image flash without settings restore from 153 to 156/157 as advised. Is there an easy way to copy and restore the settings/config for the XBMC VU+ Plugin (on VU Solo2). It took me a long time to configure so if I can save the plugin config it would save me a lot of time. Not even sure where I got half the info from :eek:.
Thanks, Stales.
 
This data should be kept intact even through a full image flash as the HDD is not touched as part of a image flash.
 
Thanks Pheonix, I wasn't sure everything was stored on the HDD. Result.
 
Make a FULL image backup first just to be safe, but I am almost 100 percent certain the data is held on the HDD if one is installed.
 
just flashed to 161 this morning,

all info was stored on the hdd

:thumbsup:
 
Hi,
just for information. /hdd/.xbmc is used for storing setting. To see this directory in a ftp client you have to activate the option to show hidden files/directories.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top