Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Better to ask then to be an arse???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yido
  • Start date Start date
Y

Yido

Guest
I'm sure this has been a dozen hundred times but I'm a bit confused and can't seam to find the correct information that I'm looking for...

My vu duo come pre-installed with..

VIX
Kernal:3.1.1
Version:2.3
Build:204

... Everything is update Iget that part...Anyhow, since I got the box I've been downloading a lot of plugins etc... to see what's what... And before I started I didn't know about backing up my image, to restore etc...

Now I need to restore, but i'm not to sure how I go about it... Do I need to flash the bootloader, then install the image, or can I just install image via usb???

cheers,
 
No as the box already has the newest bootloader pre-flashed you dont need to do that again. you just need to re-flash the box via a USB stick and you will be good to go. and it goes without saying that this time you'll make a backup once you have it setup to your liking.
 
Thought as much but just didn't want to do any harm to the box, so thought there would be no harm asking.

Although finding a compatible usb stick, seams hard, i've already tried 3 lol

Cheers Pheonix.
 
I found Kingston sticks with the duo never fail:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top