Hi guys, which image is best to use at the moment if i would like to update my tm twin oe????
#Thanks in advance
were just finishing some tests here with a new build, so far looking very good, still a few minor niggles but nothing that would prevent a release if nothing major is found in the meantime.
After having the Technomate tm-2t 6 month I've just managed to get the thing to record correctly by using the latest 4D image. But I have to say it's my opinion that the Vix image is way better. As soon as its up and running correctly on Vix I will transfer back. Hope its not too long.
I hope Captain has not been too hasty
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/commit/d4bf638a2f1c2ca239ced218b357f7941c53ee95
New image now available to download.
Is this the one that fixes the timer recordings?
After not being able to use my technomate tm2t to record for months I switched to 4d image which allows this function no problem, however I like the vix image a lot better. Can someone confirm that the new image TOTALLY stops the recording issues.
Cheers
I've been using Vix 735 image for a week and I had two failed single timer recordings.
Previously I was using Vix 734 and had no issues with recordings.
Edit: When I mean failed it recorded the first 7 minutes and then the rest was blank which used to happen with the old Kernal.