@Mkhan,
After you reported the issue last week, I have scheduled recordings of Veera over last few days. They all recorded and played back fine. I didn't watach all of them, just went through them at several minutes till the end.
If you want the forum members to assist they you will need to provide logs. As you say if fails more often then not, then it should be easy enough to reproduce. TM did have issues with oscam at the beginning of the Twin's lifecycle. May well be that they never fiixed it properly. The drivers are used in the Nano, Nano 2T, Single, 2T and Twin, so it is in TM's interest to resolve this. I dare say that if it is an error they made at base level, it will also make its way into the 1.3ghz range. (They messed up OpenTV epg on the TM800 and they implemented the drivers in the same way on the Twin at launch.
Without logs or more details such as your configs etc, nobody is going to be able to reproduce the issues you are having. Once others can reproduce the issue, something can hopefully be done.