Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] billyblue

  • Thread starter Thread starter billyblue
  • Start date Start date
B

billyblue

Guest
I have a problem that I cannot solves if someone can helpI would be very grateful.The problem is with my connection to the outside world.
With the network connection disabled the boot up time from deep shutdown to satellite images is 30 seconds. with the internet connection enabled 8 minutes.
Also if I Look for software updates or brows for plugins in settings or connect telnet or us hare for example I receive the message that 'the feeds are down try later'
This has now been like this for a month now.Have I got a setting wrong? I think this occurred following an electricity cut.
 
No idea whats wrong with the boot time issue but you wont get any plugins feeds for ViX 3.0 or ViX 2.xx series Images as we deleted them.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top