E
ea.xlns
Guest
Hi guys, hoping someone can help.
Running the openvix-3.0.649-vusolo image and for the last two nights I have had an annoying problem.
I switch off the receiver overnight and when I return to it in the morning it won't switch on. The light on the receiver is responsive (flashes) when I press buttons on the remote but it doesn't change colour and certainly doesn't switch on. I have to pull the power lead from the wall and then switch it back on.
It seems to be going into a deep standby and not switching on afterwards unless it loses power.
Does anyone know what's going on?
Running the openvix-3.0.649-vusolo image and for the last two nights I have had an annoying problem.
I switch off the receiver overnight and when I return to it in the morning it won't switch on. The light on the receiver is responsive (flashes) when I press buttons on the remote but it doesn't change colour and certainly doesn't switch on. I have to pull the power lead from the wall and then switch it back on.
It seems to be going into a deep standby and not switching on afterwards unless it loses power.
Does anyone know what's going on?
