Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BLACK 28.2e by mmc Discussion ONLY

there wont show for me but that may be as I now use the autobouquet plugin to generate channel list but I just copied them from my earlier version. If you want I can upload them here.
 
there wont show for me but that may be as I now use the autobouquet plugin to generate channel list but I just copied them from my earlier version. If you want I can upload them here.

i'm using the auto bouquet plugin in conjunction with the SGTFlipFlop bouquets and the box office picons display perfectly for me.
 
hmm, your right, it should do as just checked service ref, and the first one is correct and piconis names right, don't know why its not doing it though does in the complete sets and the ones I copied across as well:confused::confused:
 
New one broadcasting on 831.


Also can't see ramp in the picon. Any chance you can post up your channel list with the release, make life easier trying to localise them for own settings. Unless of course you want to try autobouquet plugin;):D
 

Attachments

  • Rishtey.tv.webp
    Rishtey.tv.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 12
Here ya go peeps RISHTEY
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_D7A9_900_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D7A9_900_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 332
stan was the box office correct ? also the ramp'd channels after some reading seem placeholders some other channels and i cannot seem to find a logo for ramp either if that helps
 
Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but i'm unable to find a picon for "ITV 1 HD TYNE TEES" in you're latest pack, Would you be so kind........... Pretty Please;)
 
Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but i'm unable to find a picon for "ITV 1 HD TYNE TEES" in you're latest pack, Would you be so kind........... Pretty Please;)

I'm not even sure if there is a ITV 1 HD Tynetees channel but I'll look when I get in from work as thats my region.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
I'm not even sure if there is a ITV 1 HD Tynetees channel but I'll look when I get in from work as thats my region.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

As I suspected there is no ITV1HD tynetees specific channel.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
My apologies i meant ITV 1 HD North East. This is in my Sgt FlipFlop Bouquet which i'm running along with the autobouquet update

If you can give me the service reference ill certainly have a look and do you one that aint a problem
 
Few small updates ive added a sky atlantic +1 and reworked the others
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_1325_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_1325_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 1_0_19_F0D_7F1_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_F0D_7F1_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 1_0_1_585_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_585_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 161
this one wouldnt attach to the others for some reason :(
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_1268_7EE_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_1268_7EE_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 439
Would it be possible to have an update with all the new channel references sorted? Such as ATN, Channel S, Nickelodeon +1, thanks!
 
Since BBC transponder changes today some of my picons aren't showing...does anybody else have this problem?:confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
yes the service references for those channels have changed. and need to be edited.
 
New channel on 843 SAMAA TV
 

Attachments

  • aa.webp
    aa.webp
    1.5 KB · Views: 284

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top