Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BLACK 28.2e by mmc Discussion ONLY

The last few.
I know Russia Today HD and Arise News HD have the same logo as the SD version but I adapted your picons to make HD versions. Some folk might want a distinction.
I forgot to mention in my last post that the Bio + 1 picon is an adaptation of your picon.
I hope you like what I have submitted and perhaps you could adapt/ improve them.
As I say I was just having a go at filling some gaps.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_2_1284_7EA_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_2_1284_7EA_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 250
  • 1_0_2_C6C6_969_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_2_C6C6_969_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 1_0_1_D106_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D106_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 1_0_19_CF9C_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_CF9C_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 1_0_19_CF9D_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_CF9D_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 1_0_1_D8E0_962_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D8E0_962_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 244
Here are some picons that I have made but was unable to give the ''black'' treatment.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_D15A_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D15A_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 1_0_1_D158_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D158_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 1_0_1_D7C8_A35_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D7C8_A35_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    2 KB · Views: 221
  • 1_0_1_D7C3_A35_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D7C3_A35_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 1_0_1_D159_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D159_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 1_0_1_D7C0_A35_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D7C0_A35_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 1_0_0_1208_963_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_0_1208_963_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    2 KB · Views: 219
  • 1_0_0_F3A_7F3_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_0_F3A_7F3_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 1_0_0_F36_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_0_F36_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 219
Found a few more.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_0_1207_963_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_0_1207_963_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 1_0_0_2489_963_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_0_2489_963_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 1_0_1_C526_965_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_C526_965_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    858 bytes · Views: 221
  • 1_0_1_D15E_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D15E_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 223
They look pretty good, if you have a full pack your more than welcome to post then in the picon section for others to use if they want to.

Pheonix

I don't have a full pack. The picons I use are the excellent ones already produced by MMCMedia. The only ones I have made are to fill in the few gaps in his collection.
I know it was not his intention at the outset to produce gaming, adult or dating ones and that is why I tried to make my own.
If they are of a good enough standard I would be quite happy for him to include them in his collection or improve them any in way he sees fit.
I certainly don't want to step on his toes and just posted my work mostly in the hope that he could improve them.
 
Sorted here ya go done that one before but couldnt find it
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_2586_7FB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_2586_7FB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    2 KB · Views: 197
MMC

The EXGF picon in your adult pack had a bit of a shadow around the letters when viewed on TV. I hope you don't mind but I have blacked it up a bit.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_D15D_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D15D_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 188
Changed a few more , added to full pack for next update aswell
The tlc should replace Realtime





** Sorry changed the Russia Today ones again many apologies
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_CCDE_90B_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_CCDE_90B_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 172
  • 1_0_1_C526_965_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_C526_965_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 1_0_1_C7A9_96C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_C7A9_96C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 1_0_1_1859_7D9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_1859_7D9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 1_0_1_CD41_902_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_CD41_902_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 1_0_1_CF7E_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_CF7E_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    996 bytes · Views: 172
  • 1_0_19_CF9D_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_CF9D_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    2.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 1_0_1_C69F_969_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_C69F_969_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    748 bytes · Views: 161
  • 1_0_19_CF9C_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_CF9C_908_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    976 bytes · Views: 160
Last edited:
Hi mmcmedia,
Your picons look excellent! ...how can I get a full 28.2e set?
...and being a novice, how do I install them to replace the existing ones?
Thanks.
VU+ Duo HD, Vix 3.0, Crossepg, fixed dish 28.2e, 750GB internal HDD, 5’10, overweight, 42" waist, love pizza.
 
Hi mmcmedia,
Your picons look excellent! ...how can I get a full 28.2e set?
...and being a novice, how do I install them to replace the existing ones?
Thanks.
Full set HERE #26 as for where to install them if your using memory stick its /media/usb/picon/ delete all old ones xfer new ones over then CHMOD 755
 
Here is a ''black'' picon for storm.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_D106_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D106_90C_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.5 KB · Views: 327
Can these be uploaded into the feeds there by far the best picons around? Iv also seen mods screen shots of there boxes with these on so obviously the mods agree lol,makes sense to me :confused:
 
I know your all busy don't get me wrong it was just a simple request didn't mean to offend :thumbsup:
 
Thanks for latest picons much appreciated as always. Do you have picon for "The Boutique" shopping channel. Thanks
 
Thanks for latest picons much appreciated as always. Do you have picon for "The Boutique" shopping channel. Thanks

Here's one I made which might do you meantime.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_2541_A34_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_2541_A34_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    760 bytes · Views: 157

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top