Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BLACK 28.2e by mmc Discussion ONLY

No displayable media found on this file.... thats the on screen message after changing the name and plugging in to usb on box..
 
picons

Hi i love the picons my query is how would i make the lcd ones smaller so i can still see the information bar on the lcd screen a bit like this one GBQuad_frontlcdclose2.webp


Thanks :p
 
No 4HD showing although its in the latest download, using the latest vhannibals motor and 4HD is blank is there anything i could check ?

THanks
 
swap the one from the all channel list with the one in your bouquets.

MMC works perfectly with ABM.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
Hi mmc,

Could you do picons for Lifetime HD, Lifetime +1, Lifetime, FilmOn.TV, The Mall and finally ?TV.
I know ?TV hardly broadcasts but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like all picons showing. lol. No rush as I know you must be busy with other things.

Muchly appreciated.

:D
 
Hi mmc,

Can I also add Sky Movies Christmas to that too please, both hd n sd one please. Thanks loads. :cool:
 
Hi mmc,

Could you do picons for Lifetime HD, Lifetime +1, Lifetime, FilmOn.TV, The Mall and finally ?TV.
I know ?TV hardly broadcasts but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like all picons showing. lol. No rush as I know you must be busy with other things.

Muchly appreciated.

:D

Not MMC picons but done in his style. Maybe they will do you just now.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_10E0_7EE_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_10E0_7EE_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 1_0_1_CB30_907_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_CB30_907_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 1_0_1_D7C6_822_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D7C6_822_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    970 bytes · Views: 213
  • 1_0_1_D071_90A_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D071_90A_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    926 bytes · Views: 212
  • 1_0_1_D807_81E_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D807_81E_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 1_0_19_F50_7D1_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_F50_7D1_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 212
Forgot one yesterday
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_1B60_7DA_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_1B60_7DA_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 313
Any chance of picons for new HD channels broadcast by the BBC. BBC News HD. BBC three and four HD along with CBBC HD and Cbeebies HD. Or is it a little early yet as they are only testing at moment And just to say a big thanks for all you do I realize it is very time comsuming
 
Sorted :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_D048_90A_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_D048_90A_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1,022 bytes · Views: 290
Hi mate thanks for all the hard work you put into these, but one missing I am afraid STV HD (3855) although I have it from a few months ago it's just to let you know.

Thanks
 
Hi mate. Me again. I cant see MTV Music! Is it missing or for some reason is not showing up for me? Can u check ,so i will be sure is something wrong on my side. Appreciated. Thx. :)
 
Hi. Ive had a browse through but cant find if you've already done sky Christmas and hd, so if you have could you point me in the right direction. if not could you do sky Christmas and sky Christmas hd.
Thank you
 
Hi mmc,

Can you make a BBC THREE HD picon and BBC FOUR HD picon pleeeeaaaasssseeeeeeee. lol. Woke up this morning and ABM has scanned these new channels in.
Thanks for your great work mate.

Thank you. :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top